Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Snap Telecommunication, Inc.'s ("Company") website located at www.snapvrs.com together with the underlying source HTML files which implement the hypertext features, are hereinafter referred to as this "Site."
1. USE OF MATERIALS
- The contents of this Site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, and icons, are copyrighted materials ("Contents") owned or controlled by Company or entities which have granted certain rights to Company. The Contents may also contain Company's or such other entity's name, trademarks, service marks, and trade names, as well as product designs covered by United States and foreign design patents. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view, reproduce, download, print, and distribute portions of the Site and the Contents of the Site, for your personal use in learning about the topics discussed at the Site, in evaluating or acquiring Company's services or products, or in learning about and evaluating other services and products described at the Site. You must faithfully reproduce any and all copyright notices which are provided by Company, and may not obscure copyright or other notices.
- Except as specifically provided herein, Company does not grant permission to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the Site or the Contents.
- Without first obtaining Company's written consent, you may not use (a) the Company's icons to hyperlink other web sites with this site, or (b) Company's name, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or any patented designs for any reason. If you wish to take any of these actions, please request permission by sending an email to email@example.com. If permission to hyperlink is granted, you may not remove or obscure (by framing or otherwise) any copyright notices, advertisements, or other information on this Site.
2. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Company is not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from www.snapvrs.com. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other web site accessed from this Site is independent from Company, and Company has no control over the content of that other web site. In addition, a link to any other web site does not imply that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other web site.
In no event shall any reference to any third party or third-party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Company of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
3. PRIVACY ISSUES
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
- THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," ON AN "AS AVAILABLE BASIS." ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, AND ALL INDEMNITIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECTLY SEQUENCED, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL COMPANY, ANY RELATED PARTIES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS ) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, RELATED PARTIES' AND LICENSOR'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE, IF ANY.
- The foregoing limitation of liability includes, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all damages suffered as a result of (1) errors and/or omissions, typographical errors, and technical inaccuracies in or on the Site or on third-party websites which are linked to the Site directly or indirectly; (2) the unavailability of this Site or any portion of the Site; (3) your use of this Site for any purpose whatsoever; or (4) any damages to personal property, including computer equipment and software, whether as a result of computer viruses or otherwise.
- Company makes no representation that the materials contained in the Site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties, or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this Site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- This Site may contain references to products or services that are not available in all geographic locations.
7. COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS, AND QUESTIONS
We welcome your feedback about this Site. However, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions, or other communications sent to the Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of Company, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing, and publishing such communications, all without compensation to you. Should you have any questions or complaints regarding violations of this Agreement, please contact us via any of the following methods:
|Mail:||Snap Telecommunications, Inc.
2 Blue Hill Plaza, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1626
Pearl River, NY 10965